Entrepreneurship Lecture Series Launch Scheduled for 2nd May
EASB is very pleased to announce the inauguration of the EASB Entrepreneurship Lecture Series. The Lecture Series will consist of 12 lectures over the next 6 months commencing with the opening lecture 2 May 2011. The opening lecture will feature Joseph Kusaga, CEO of Clouds Entertainment and Juhayna Kusaga, CEO of Primetime Productions. The lecture will take place at the Kempinski Kilimanjaro Hotel and start with mingling and networking at 6:30 PM and the commencement of the program at 7:00 PM.
Joseph Kusaga is one of the most successful and interesting entrepreneurs in Tanzania and his entrepreneurial experience is a classic textbook story of challenges, hard work, timing, perseverance and passion. His wife and business partner, Juhayna, is a MBA, mother of two and CEO of one Clouds Entertainment’s major profit centers. You are guaranteed to be enriched, motivated and entertained.
Other lectures in the series will include speakers such as:
- Janet Kiwia, CEO, World Jet Travel & Tour Services
- Paul Mashauri, President, East African Speakers Bureau
- Maryanne Massawe, Senior Manager, Ernst & Young
- Mohammed Dewji, CEO, Mohammed Enterprises
- Kelvin Twissa, Marketing Manager, Brand & Communication, Airtel
- Mihayo Wilmore, CEO, UhuruOne
- Natalino Mwenda, CEO, Raspak
- Paul Kihwelo, Professor, OUT Law School
- Gideon Mandara, Social Entrepreneur
- Ann Kihengu, Director, Prian Limited
- Mejah Frederick Mbuya, CEO, Afri Roots
- Rueben Mwaikinda , Partner, Lloyd Advocates
- Lotus Menezes, Advocate, Ako Law
The Lectures Series is by invitation and there is no fee for attendance. You, your clients and colleagues are encouraged and invited to attend. In order to accept you and your clients and colleagues must RSVP via Email to Jill Muro (email@example.com) with a copy Clark Arrington (firstname.lastname@example.org). You will then receive a formal invitation by Email.
We are very excited about the Lecture Series and extremely appreciative to our co-sponsors:
Kempinski Kilimanjaro Hotel
Coordinator Prof. Clark Arrington, View Profile
Click here for resources on entrepreneurship/ How to start your own business